The AirSense 11 represents the culmination of the very best in CPAP technology. The latest iteration of the popular ResMed AirSense series, this new model combines enhanced digital health technology with the latest sleep apnea algorithms that are designed to revolutionize CPAP treatment. Lighter, sleeker, and now with a crisp touchscreen, the AirSense 11 AutSet is about to be your new best friend.
Alongside top-of-the-line CPAP therapy, fine-tuning the AirSense 11 AutoSet to your unique settings and tracking your progress has never been easier with the MyAir app.
- Digital Touch Screen - Quick and easy
- User-Friendly - Digital control
- Therapy Data - Cellular communication
- AirViewEPR (Expiratory Pressure Relief) - Reduces the pressure when you exhale.
- Personal therapy Assistant
- Care Check In
- SmartStart - Breathe in and the machine will start automatically.
- Smart Stop - Auto turn off when the mask is removed.
- Humidification - Climate control auto setting
- Auto Ramp - Slowly eases the user into higher pressures by starting out on a low setting.
- Mask Fit - This feature allows the user to know when an air leak has occurred.
- ClimateLineAir Tubing (Optional) - Heated tubing that helps reduce CPAP side effects like rainout or dry mouth.
- Ramp: Auto
- Start Pressure: 4 cm H2O
- Humidity Level: 4
- Mask Type: Pillows
- EPR: Off
- SmartStart: Off
- Tube Type: Slimline
How the ResMed AirSense 11 CPAP Machine Works
A CPAP machine helps you breathe better if you have obstructive sleep apnea or any other condition that affects your breathing.
ResMed, one of the leading manufacturers of CPAP machines, released its new AirSense 11 for sale on August 16, 2021.
To help you understand this machine better, here’s a guide on how it works.
The Resmed AirSense 11 comes with an inbuilt humidifier and tubing that are meant to help the device offer quality sleep apnea therapy. To use the machine, you need to get a CPAP mask from No Insurance Medical Supplies, the authorized dealer for all sleep therapy devices.
Ensure you wear your mask before turning on the machine. Once the machine is turned on, the device will push pressurized air through the tubing to the mask.
The CPAP mask allows the pressurized air to enter your airways keeping your lungs open when you sleep. As you breathe, the humidifier will add moisture to the dry air keeping your throat and mouth from getting dry.
The Airsense 11 AutoSet device integrates into the ResMed myAir app. The patient engagement app helps to track your therapy progress. You can use the app to check sleep-related data such as your sleep score, sleep apnea occurrences, and breathing data. The app further provides lots of educational resources for obstructive sleep apnea patients.
Although the AirSense 11 has a filter that helps keep the pressurized air free of contaminants, you need to clean it at least once a week. The device cleaning guide can be found on page 15 of the device user guide.
How Does the AirSense 11 AutoSet Compare to the AirSense 10 Model
The AirSense 11 is an upgrade of its predecessor, the AirSense 10 Autoset CPAP machine.
The AirSense 11 comes loaded with advanced comfort features, some of which aren’t found on the AirSense 10 model. These features are meant to ensure your sleep apnea therapy is as effective as possible.
Color touch screen - A notable difference between the two models is that the AirSense 11 AutoSet has a new color touch screen that comes with added auto-dimming lights. The touch screen menu that mimics that of a smartphone is also easy to use. Also, you can turn your AirSense 11 with a single tap thanks to the on-off button found at the top of the machine.
Improved humidifier tubing - Following feedback from past customers, ResMed fitted the AirSense 11 with a straight line connected humidifier tubing instead of the previous 90-degree connected tubing found on AirSense 10. This new improvement is meant to make it easier to clean the machine.
Integration into the myAir App - Another incredible feature of the ResMedAirSense 11 is that it is integrated into the ResMed myAir app. The app has a personal therapy assistant that provides users with instructional videos. The app also has a care check-in feature that allows users to gain access to personalized medical advice from ResMed healthcare professionals.
- Test drive and “For Her” mode features - The AirSense 11 AutoSet machine has a test drive feature that new users can use to test the machine. Unlike the previous models, the AirSense 11 doesn’t have the “For Her” and “For Him” models. Instead, the device has an inbuilt “For Her” therapy mode that can be activated on the device’s menu.
- A prescription is required to purchase this item