3B Medical Numa Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear
The Numa full face CPAP mask is a new interface by 3B Medical prescribed for the treatment of sleep apnea and snoring. This type of mask covers the nose and mouth to allow users to breathe through either.
This is an ideal solution for people that are on high CPAP pressures or cannot solely breathe through the nose.
The Numa is soft and lightweight with ultra-quiet ventilation plus a self adjusting forehead pad for easy use. The mask uses a plastic body with a silicone seal that touches gently on your face with an adjustable pad that rests on your forehead.
- Simple - Reduce the time it takes to assemble and disassemble your mask with the easy to connect headgear which gives you more time to focus on achieving the restful night of sleep you deserve!
- Cushion - Available in 3 sizes, always find the best seal for you. Receive the perfect fit with the soft, form fitting cushion!
- Ultra Quiet - Maintain a quiet night of sleep with the gentle air flow evenly dispersed through the elbow. No longer worry about noise disturbances from your CPAP mask or comments from your bed partner about your mask keeping them awake
- Silicone Seal - Achieve a superior seal without losing air pressure. Maintain a constant air tight seal without the discomfort of air leaking out as you sleep
- O2 Adapter - Compatible with the use of oxygen this mask includes an O2 adapter which can be connected simplifying the process of obtaining the oxygen you require along side the CPAP pressure you need
- NU3001( S) Replacement Cushion
- NU3001 (M) Replacement Cushion
- NU3001 (L) Replacement Cushion
- NU2001 Replacement Headgear
- Full Face Mask Frame
- Cushion (selected size)
- O2 adapter
- Brand: 3B Medical
- Product Type: Numa Full Face Mask
- Color: Clear
- Latex Free: Yes
- Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Headgear Length (Top Strap): 30" with tabs, 25" without tabs
- Headgear Length (Bottom Strap): 29" with tabs, 24" without tabs
- Weight: 1 lb