Moldex 2200 Series N95 Disposable Particulate Respirator with Molded Nose Bridge - Medium/Large
LAST LONGER, USE FEWER
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
EASY FIT, MORE COMFORT
The molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained with less pressure. The Softspun lining is soft to the touch, which means workers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
Hot and humid environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator.
- Dura-Mesh shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal
- Softspun lining for increased comfort and durability
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Available in three sizes to fit more workers and increase OSHA compliance
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
- Dura-Mesh Shell
- Molded Nose Bridge with Cushion
- Softspun Lining
- Brand: Moldex
- Product Type: Particulate Respirator Mask
- Series: 2200
- Size: Medium/Large
- Color: White
- Height: 7"
- Width: 7"
- Depth: 10"
- Material: Dura-Mesh
- Strap Material: Latex
- Mask Shape: Molded
- Resists: Non-Oil Based Particulate
- Filter Class: N95
- Filter Efficiency: 0.95
- Headstrap Type: Dual/Non-Adjustable
- Quantity Per Box: 20 Masks
- Quantity Per Case: 12 Boxes
- Warranty: Limited Warranty
CDC APPROVED - 84A-0327